Flax Seed 100 Grams:
Flax seeds or Alsi kay beej are also known as linseed or Linum Usitatissimum. Some call it one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. There’s some evidence it may help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes. Flux seeds contains Omega-3, Fiber, Protein, Vitamin B1, Manganese, Magnesium, and Phosphorus, Also, flax-seeds contain a good amount of vitamin B6, Iron, potassium, copper and zinc.
Health Benefits Of Flax Seeds:
- Flax seeds are high in fiber, but low in carbs. It can support colon detoxification, fat loss and reduce sugar cravings.
- Flax seeds makes skin, nails and hair healthier. It can be used as a natural skin moisturizer. It can also improve symptoms of acne, rosacea, and eczema.
- Flax seeds can improve eye health, can reduce dry eye syndrome.
- It can reduce obesity and support weight loss and lower the Cholesterol level
- Flax seeds are great for those who have Celiac disease or have a gluten-sensitivity.
- They may also be a good alternative to omega-3 fats in fish for people with a seafood allergy.
- Flax seeds are high in Antioxidants. Consuming flax regularly may help reduce the number or severity of colds and flu’s.
- Improves digestive health and cure digestive ailments.
- Flax seed fights against breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer.
- It regular use help reduce the risk of osteoporosis. It can even help menstruating women by helping maintain cycle regularity.