Acacia Tree Bark or chaal Kikar is also known as Acacia Karoo or Babool Bark. It is a tree that has sharp thorns and can grow up to 15 feet tall. They can flourish in dry and arid regions. The bark and leaves of tree contain tannin and galic acid, which gives it a bitter taste.
Health Benefits Of Kikar or Babul:
- Acacia Tree Bark is effective in the treatment of eczema.
- It can control bleeding and infection; thus, they can be used on wounds, cuts, and injuries.
- It helps to relieve symptoms of tonsillitis.
- Acacia bark is great for oral and dental hygiene. It also works well for treating gum-related problems.
- It is useful for treating leucorrhea.
- The bark of acacia tree is often used to sooth the digestive system, mitigate skin rashes, and reduce inflammations. On oral use, ailments of the respiratory and digestive tracts and urinary disorders are relieved.
- Acacia is helpful in the lowering of high blood pressure in individuals.